DevOps Speakeasy Podcast S01E01: Anton Weis on DevOps consultancy, managing complexity and service meshes
In the first-ever episode of the DevOps Speakeasy podcast, we interviewed Anton Weis (@antweiss) on DevOps consultancy. He walks in the door of his next client, and then what?
- Otomato, Anton's consultancy services, where you go when you need help with your software delivery process.
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces, Joseph Campbell's amazing book on Hero's Journey. DevOps Heros are no different!
- HyperNormalisation, a great documentary by Adam Curtis about how everything becomes more and more complicated while we pretend everything to be simpler.
- Russ Ackoff on continuous improvement.
- Service Mesh can help to keep complexity sane not by pretending it does not exist, but by controlling the communication channels.
- Anton's talk about service Mesh at DevOpsCon.
- Consumer-driven Contracts pattern by ThoughtWorks helps you evolving your APIs without hurting your consumers.